About this Program:
The Youth Empowerment Academy is an annual membership program designed to inspire, guide, and coach the youth on how to effectively prepare for a successful career.
Youth in today’s world face a different set of challenges than any previous generation. Although exciting, looking at all the possibilities for their future can be exhausting and overwhelming. Many students are hardworking and dedicated to school, with good grades and impressive academic accomplishments. However, even the brightest students often find themselves lost when it comes to what to do after school. This program bridges the gap between the academic and professional worlds to develop a foundation for success within our students.
The Youth Empowerment Academy empowers you to look at your sense of purpose reach your potential. This is achieved through developing essential skills, leadership capacity, and self-awareness. You will be empowered to make your best career choices and thrive in the professional world.
Through this program, you will:
- Explore careers in various industries
- Improve crucial soft skills
- Build confidence and self-awareness
- Prepare for interviews
- Learn to network effectively
- Tactfully communicate verbally and writing
- Increase leadership ability
- 2 Day Kick-off seminar
- 11 Workshops
- Lifetime access to the Career Edge platform
- Lifetime access to job portal
- Annual networking event
- Up to 30% discount on all TAC Lifelong Learning courses
- Guest Speakers
- Mentor/Job shadow opportunities
- University application assistance
- Bonus 1:1 Career Coaching Session
- Finding your passion
- Personal Branding
- Professional Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Emotional Intelligence in the workplace
- Leadership Development
- New and Emerging Technology
- Career Exploration
- Public Speaking
- Diversity and Culture Awareness
- Conflict Resolution
- Total training fee: Rs 20, 000 per student
- Installment plan available, or discounted rate for upfront payment.
Visit here to learn about how you and your employer can apply for a refund through The Human resource Development Council (HRDC). Please contact us* for more details.
*For more information about the cost of the course, payment plans, and HRDC or other refunds, please email us at: email@example.com