About this course:
This course provides a broad comprehension of the most important concepts in project management. In today’s dynamic business world, organized and effective project management is key to success for most companies. This is a 3 months training course that is taught face to face. Basic knowledge of Project Management will help but is not necessary as this course will start from basics.
- PMBOK (Project Management Professional)
- Six Sigma Foundations
After completing this program, students will:
- Understand project management principles and build strong knowledge to undertake the PMBOK PMP professional certification.
- Understand the SCRUM framework principles and build strong knowledge to undertake the PSM 1 Scrum professional Certification.
- Learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma.
- Apply the principles explained in real world scenarios.
- Have various examples of projects performed while applying the methodology and framework learned.
Schedule: The duration of this training program is 3 months. There are 40 total contact hours.
Cost: 25,000 MUR
Payment plan: If you are unable to pay the full amount of the course at one time, we do have payment plans available. Please contact us* for more information.
HRDC Refund: Visit here to learn about how to apply for a refund through the The Human resource Development Council (HRDC). Please contact us* for more details.
*For more information about the cost of the course, payment plans, and HRDC or other queries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org