About this course:
This technology training session is designed for the beginner in mind, although participants with relevant knowledge are welcome to attend. It will cover the foundational concepts related to the “Internet of Things”.
- The participant will be able to learn Syntax
- The participant will be able to learn Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- The participant will be able to learn the internet of things
- Introduction to IoT: what IoT is and how it works today
- Networking Technologies for IoT: Learn about the 3 main IoT connectivities, devices
- IoT Programming with Arduino: Design and program IoT devices
- IoT Programming with Raspberry Pi: Design and program IoT devices
Schedule: This is an 8-hour training.
Cost: 10,000 MUR per participant
Payment plan: If you are unable to pay the full amount of the course at one time, please contact us* for more options.
Discounts: Visit here to learn about how to apply for a refund through the Human Resource Development Council (HRDC).
Please contact us for more details. For more information about the cost of the course, payment plans, and HRDC or other refunds, please email us at email@example.com