Student Life Residences
In collaboration with Student Life Residences, The American Campus offers our students a premier housing option near shops, restaurants, and the beautiful white sandy beaches that make Mauritius a wonderful place to live.
Student Life Residences offer a unique solution to student housing in Mauritius. It is more than just a place to live – it has been designed to maximize the student experience. The services include:
- 24/7 Security
- A warden on site
- Laundry services
- Outside BBQ area
- Common living room with TV & internet connectivity
View Student Life Residences housing rules here.
Learn more about Student Life Residence here.
$295 USD or 10,000 MUR
$270 USD or 9,150 MUR
$220 USD or 7,500 MUR
Other Housing Options
It is recommended that all TAC students live with their peers at Student Life Residences. However, for students who are looking for housing options at a lower cost, TAC will coordinate with apartment owners and individual families who are willing to rent units or rooms. If you are interested in this option, please contact our Housing Coordination staff at the following email address: email@example.com.
For alternative housing options, please note:
- While TAC Housing Coordination staff will make their best efforts to find low-cost housing options for students, there is no guarantee such housing will be available.
- Monthly housing costs for students not living at Student Life Residences will likely range from $150 – $200.
- Students not living at Student Life Residences will need to coordinate their own transportation to and from the campus.
- Some homes or apartments may not have 24/7 on-site security.
- In some cases, students may have to purchase basic furniture.