About this course:
The CTH Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management is a combination of practical and theoretical learning that sets students up for success in the world of hospitality. Regardless of experience, this program will amplify students' careers by teaching them essential concepts and skills that will help them move beyond entry-level work and move up the chain of command. Students can also use this program as a first step towards a Degree. The first two semesters will provide students with a balance of theoretical knowledge and practical, hands-on experience. In the third semester, students will have the opportunity to further apply their new skills in an internship.
The key purposes of this program are to:
- Provide students with an understanding of the Tourism and Hospitality industry and of the key functions within the sector.
- Provide an effective academic progression route.
- Enable students to gain credit towards higher education.
- Enable students to develop higher level academic skills that can be applied in a vocational context.
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills to enter employment in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The assessment methodology has been designed around a combination of exams, practical experience, assignments, papers, quizzes, and an internship. These methods will help ensure that students are progressing in a manner that prepares them to succeed in the workplace.
After students graduate from the CTH Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management, they may continue their education towards a Bachelor's degree in Australia, the United Kingdom, or Canada.
The CTH Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality Management consists of 7 mandatory units, totaling 120 credits (45 credits are at level 3 and 75 credits are at level 4). Total Duration = 1 year
Rooms Division Operations
Food and Beverage Operations
Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
Rooms Division Supervision
Food and Beverage Supervision
Customer Service Management in Tourism & Hospitality
Global Tourism and Hospitality
Accreditation: The Awarding body is the Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH) located in the United Kingdom. This program is also approved by the Mauritius Qualifications Authority (MQA).
CTH Level 4 (UK)
Cost: The program fee is fixed at Tuition Fee for international students: 3500 USD
Scholarship: 1000 USD
Exam Fee: 250 USD
Transportation fee from Airport to accommodation: 50 USD and at 95,000 MUR for Mauritian students. Students should note that there will be a CTH examination fee of $250 USD. Expenses, such as housing and living expenses, are not included in the price mentioned above.
- Minimum age: 17 years of age at the time of enrollment
- English Competency: Students without English as a first language should provide an IELTS score of 5.5 or other proof of competency
- Academic Background: Minimum academic achievement of "A"-Level or Higher School Certificate (HSC)
Admission Process: To apply, students must submit an application form, a copy of passport (or National Identity Card for Mauritians), and a copy of all previous school results.
*For more information about the costs, expenses, housing or other aspects, please email us at: email@example.com