Your application form has been successfully submitted.
The next step in the application process is to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Official copy of secondary school transcripts, O-level or A-level results
- Proof of competence in the English language with one of the following:
- TOEFL internet-based (iBT) exam score of: 500 on the paper-based test, 173 on the computer-based test, or 61 on the internet-based test.
- IELTS score of 5.5 overall band score with a minimum of 5.0 on each sub scale
- Students who completed secondary school in the English language are eligible for an alternative English Interview and Essay in place of TOEFL or IELTS Examinations. Contact email@example.com for more instructions regarding TAC’s English Interview and Essay for this program.
Please submit these documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Our team is more than happy to assist you!