About this course:
Discover your path and prepare for your next step in your career. This program is designed for anyone on the hunt for a new job. If you are entering the workforce for the first time or considering a career transition, this program is made for you!
- Students will learn how to produce a professional CV/Resume/LinkedIn profile.
- Students will learn personal branding to excel in interviews and to effectively network with potential employers.
- Students will explore their career options to discover themselves and plan their desired future.
- Personal Branding: Self-exploration, verbal communication, interview preparation
- Professional Writing: CV, Resume, LinkedIn, Cover Letters, Emails
- Career Exploration: Career options, careers based on personality, how to plan for your future
Schedule: This is a 6-hour training that will be administered throughout three two hour sessions.
Cost: 3,000 MUR per participant
Payment plan: If you are unable to pay the full amount of the course at one time, please contact us* for more options.
Discounts: Visit here to learn about how to apply for a refund through the Human Resource Development Council (HRDC).
Please contact us for more details. For more information about the cost of the course, payment plans, and HRDC or other refunds, please email us at email@example.com